And Barrett style:
Edge and barrett vs the domestic.
Uhhh, one of those couples…oh yes we have joined the forces of Tumblr, it was only a matter of time before our competitive spirit spilt over into the web. We’re having a serious blog off at Edge and Barrett and here is why:
1. Edge likes pure, undiluted ‘designer’ images, and needs his own space to share what is in his head, and his head only. It’s kind of like a control thing – and it works, looking good…check it out here edgeandbarrett.tumblr.com
2. Barrett needs to get out of her system all the kiddy, domesticated stuff which is part of a life that runs parallel to working at Edge and Barrett. It’s cornball, vintage, pretty shit that needs a room of ones own – you can see it here…the-domestic.tumblr.com
3. The Edge and Barrett blog needs to be clutter free, it’s news and soundbites on what’s going on in our branding land. We’re having a tidy up kids, so watch out for upcoming changes.
4. It’s a great project to practice and get used to smart phone and mobile photography and media. Us experts? Edge – yes. Barrett – nearly…
5. And finally Tumblr is lot’s of fun and should be embraced as the new movement in micro-blogging, it’s our online mood board baby, so come share the love…